Thursday, November 27, 2008

Blogging...again

So here I am...blogging once again. I tried this once...it lasted one blog. I plan on this one lasting much longer...but check with me on Saturday. I have been so inspired to blog ever since starting to read my friend Sandi's blog, but something she said the other day made me really think about it. She said that the blog is for her...to get all of her thoughts out...not for anyone else. I think that is why my last blog did not work. It took me so long to decide what to write about and what people wanted to hear instead of writing what I wanted to say. I was so worried about what the people reading my blog would think about me after reading it...so it became realistic fiction instead of the real thing. I admire Sandi's honesty in her blog...I am going to try my best to do the same. I want this to be a recording of the journey of my life. I thought about starting a journal, but the thoughts in my head go a lot faster than my hand can write...so I have turned to typing. Today is Thanksgiving. There are many things to be thankful for...family, friends, health, all the basics. I have learned to look on the bright side...Chris had to work today, but I am thankful he has a job that provides for our family, I know that there are many people who wish they had the same. I am sad to be away from our family in Minnesota, but I am so thankful that there is other family there giving mom and dad hugs and filling in for us. It rained today, I am so thankful that God made the rain because it reminds us that although all of our days are not sunny and bright, that He is always there. My mind is racing...I want to write years of thoughts down...but I know that doing so in this one blog will be overwhelming. Instead, I will say good night and blog again soon!

No comments: